- Kimberley Success Zone ‘Understanding and addressing the needs of children and young people living with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD). A resource for teachers.’ © National Curriculum Services 2014
- The FASD Hub – What Can Teachers Do
- NOFAS – UK (2017) ‘Teaching a Student with FASD‘
- Blackburn, C. (October 2010) ‘Primary Framework: Teaching and Learning Strategies to Support Primary Aged Students with FASDs.‘ National Organisation on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome-UK: London
- Duke University (2017) ‘Understanding Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): A Comprehensive Guide for Pre-K-8 Educators’
- Special Education Programs, South Dakota Department of Education. (2009) ‘Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Education Strategies’ Center for Disabilities, Sanford School of Medicine of The University of South Dakota.
- Education & FASD Toolkit University of Washington Fetal Alcohol and Drug Unit (FADU).
- Do 2 Learn
- Alberta Learning. Special Programs Branch. (2004) ‘Teaching students with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum disorder: Building strengths, creating hope.’
- Provincial Outreach Program on FASD – Classroom Teaching – videos
- Early Childhood Manitoba (2010) What Early Childhood Educators Need to Know about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
- Yukon Education (2010) Making a Difference: Working with students who have Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
- FASD Outreach Learning Tools 4 All
- Lakeland Centre for FASD (Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder’s tips on how to get back into the school routine with ease). Read more here.